UPDATE – May 5th, 2016
Achieving cyber security is getting harder every year, and the most critical aspect of this process is passwords. With so many different passwords to remember for every individual, there are several loopholes which need to be secured. Have a look at the infographic below to know the Do’s and Don’ts of password security in 2016.
With today being celebrated as World Password Day, here are 4 unbeatable tips that will always be relevant when it comes to password security.
- Make your password strong.
- Make it different for each account.
- Make use of a password manager.
- Make the most of two-factor authentication.
- Visit this link on World Password Day to know more.